Monday, September 28, 2009

Band Props #2: Muse


Sorry about the wait; it's been about two weeks. Well what can I say about Muse, other than the fact that they ROCK OUT LOUD! I really can't think of anything bad to say about them, honestly. Some people think that Muse has a weird psychedelic, almost outer-spacey sound to their music, but I think that it just adds to their appeal. They really know how to rock out loud, and their lead singer Matt Bellamy has a fantastic voice. Black Holes and Revelations is possibly the best album I've ever heard, with hits from Supermassive Black Hole and Assassin to possibly one of their greatest hits of all time, Knights of Cydonia. Their new album, the Resistance (seen here), is also not short on rockalicious sound. Their new single Uprising will leave you rocking in your seat. Well that's all for now, I have nothing more to say about Muse other than to tell all of you out there to go listen to some of their delicious music. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I have only heard Supermassive Black Hole, but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete